Mini Garden Greenhouse
The Mini Greenhouse from Forest is the perfect planting solution if your garden space is at a premium and you don’t have room for a full scale greenhouse. Using a greenhouse protects delicate plants from the harsh, cold weather and hardens them before eventually replanting them outside.
Manufactured using shiplap tongue and groove construction to give a watertight exterior, as well as the front edge of this greenhouse being lowered to encourage efficient rain water run-off and allow maximum light to enter the interior. The timber has been pressure treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage.
The Forest mini greenhouse has excellent flexibility, with two independently opening lids that can be propped open and double doors – you can control air flow and temperature easily and only open the sections you need to access. Inside the greenhouse there are two shelves and the base is designed to fit a standard size grow bag. The Mini Greenhouse is supplied unpainted but will look even more special if you add your own personal touch.
- The pressure treated timber comes with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Robust shiplap tongue and groove cladding Perspex glazing offers a safer alternative to glass
- Two heights of shelving allow you to grow a multitude of plants
- Base is designed to fit a standard size grow bag
- Double doors and two independently opening lids provide easy access into the greenhouse
- Product Size (h x w x d) 144 x 120 x 62cm/56.5 x 47 x 24.5in
- Product Height (cm) - 144 Product Width (cm) - 120 Product Depth (cm) - 62
- Estimated Weight 68.5kg Material: Mixed Softwood.
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
Excluded postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV4-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden, please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
up to 2-3 weeks
Seed only orders
P&P on seed only orders is just £2.45.
A single £4.95 P&P charge per order no matter how many items are ordered (to one address - UK only).
(i.e. plants and garden hardware)
Orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items
For orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items a combined P&P charge (£7.40 - £2.45 to cover the seed items and £4.95 to cover the cost of non-seed items) will apply. This is due to the vast majority of live products, hardware and seed items being sent out from separate warehouses and the costs involved.