Bustaseed Extra Durable Tip Out Propagation Kit - Duo Pack
Despatches Within 5-7 days
Bustaseed Extra Durable Tip Out Propagation Kit - Duo Pack - Saving £6!
This ingenious, award-winning design allows you to grow your plants with minimal root disturbance, easy root monitoring and gentle plants removal. Extra durable & reusable, washes easily, with 5-year guarantee. All the kits components are fully, easily, and widely recyclable though after its very long lifespan is over.
Kit Contains : Injection Moulded Green Base Tray, 7 Injection Moulded White Insert Rows of 5 cells each (cells 5cm deep), Clear Lid, Packaging Sleeve.
- Simple and gentle removal of plants, reduces losses due to extraction damage and root transplant shock
- Easy monitoring of roots and compost for distribution, hydration, pests, mould, diseases etc
- Plants grown in the Bustaseed Kits are stronger due to white insert rows reflecting light up towards the stem and underside of leaves
- Unique colour; only white insert tray on the market and with the green base tray Bustaseed kits are stylish and brighten up the greenhouse
- Water conservation; excess water can be tipped out and reused elsewhere in the garden
- Award Winning; The Bustaseed Tip Out Tray Design won the prestigious IDI 2020 award in the Sustainable Design Category
- Used by Monty Don on Gardener’s World to grow artichokes
- Professional and domestic customer / reviewer feedback 100% positive
- Perfect for gardeners with arthritis, learning difficulties or children learning to grow.
Product Dimensions : L W H, 37 x 25 x 12cm/14.5 x 10 x 5in
Sowing and Propagation
Seed only orders
P&P on seed only orders is just £2.45.
A single £4.95 P&P charge per order no matter how many items are ordered (to one address - UK only).
(i.e. plants and garden hardware)
Orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items
For orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items a combined P&P charge (£7.40 - £2.45 to cover the seed items and £4.95 to cover the cost of non-seed items) will apply. This is due to the vast majority of live products, hardware and seed items being sent out from separate warehouses and the costs involved.