Charge-Soil Conditioner and Biostimulant 10ltr tub
• Contains a well-balanced proportion of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium with good availability and long-term supply. NPK-3:2:3, plus trace elements.
• Promotes a healthy biological presence in the growing media, improving nutrient cycling and availability as well as improved root growth.
• Contains naturally occurring activators of plants’ immune response, elevating defence against bacterial and fungal diseases.
• Easy to apply thanks to user-friendly sandy texture.
• 100% Organic-Approved by the Soil Association.
How Does Charge Work?
Charge improves plant growth in a number of ways ensuring a healthy and fruitful crop:
-Provides a range of macro and micro-nutrients needed for healthy plant growth.
-Is full of beneficial microorganisms.
-Makes the potting compost mix more favourable for root growth and function.
-Vastly improves nutrient cycling and availability when growing organically.
-Elevates the plants in-built resistance to pests and disease.
-Increases growth rates and productivity.
Praise for CHARGE
“My leek and onion plants are better than ever with Charge” David Metcalfe, Carrot, Leek & Potato Championships, Harrogate 2014
“I have used Charge for over a year, and I now use it in all my potting mixes and when I plant out into my raised beds” Gareth Cameron, National Vegetable Society Northern Branch Championships, Harrogate 2014
“I used Charge on my peas as a trial and the plants with Charge were stronger and more vigorous” Ian Stocks, National Vegetable Society Midland Branch Championships, Malvern 2014
Within 5-7 days
Fertilisers & Soil Improvers
Seed only orders
P&P on seed only orders is just £2.45.
A single £4.95 P&P charge per order no matter how many items are ordered (to one address - UK only).
(i.e. plants and garden hardware)
Orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items
For orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items a combined P&P charge (£7.40 - £2.45 to cover the seed items and £4.95 to cover the cost of non-seed items) will apply. This is due to the vast majority of live products, hardware and seed items being sent out from separate warehouses and the costs involved.