Slot Down Compost Bin
If you are an avid gardener, the Slot Down Compost Bin allows you to make use of your kitchen scraps, and the slot down design makes accessing your compost much easier than a regular bin. This composter holds approximately 650ltr of green waste and the rustic nature of the rough sawn boards mean it will blend in well with any garden setting. All timber used has been pressure treated to give a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when in contact with moisture.
If you would like to extend your composter, why not use our Slot Down Compost Bin Extension Kit to add one, or more, bin sections. To access the compost simply remove the individual side boards
- Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Manufactured from pressure treated rough sawn boards
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, which is essential when the timber is in constant contact with the damp
- Holds approximately 650ltr of compost
- Extension kit available
- Product Size (h x w x d) 82 x 103 x 103cm/32.2 x 40.5 x 40.5in
- Estimated Weight 48kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
Excluded postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV4-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
You will be contacted via telephone by our partner Forest Garden, please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number to make the delivery possible.
up to 1-2 weeks
Sowing & Growing
1 compost bin
Seed only orders
P&P on seed only orders is just £2.45.
A single £4.95 P&P charge per order no matter how many items are ordered (to one address - UK only).
(i.e. plants and garden hardware)
Orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items
For orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items a combined P&P charge (£7.40 - £2.45 to cover the seed items and £4.95 to cover the cost of non-seed items) will apply. This is due to the vast majority of live products, hardware and seed items being sent out from separate warehouses and the costs involved.