Seasol Organic Seaweed Concentrate
A complete organic garden treatment for the healthy growth of plants around your garden and allotment. Supplied in easy to use fast-acting concentrated liquid form which will treat up to 133 square metres (per 1 litre of concentrate). Created from a blend of the finest brown kelps and full of useful nutrients to:
- Stimulate root development
- Promote healthy growth in all plants
- Enhance flowering & fruiting
- Increase resistance to heat, drought, frost, pests & disease
- Improves seed germination rates
The Benefits of Seaweed
- Provides great nourishment for plants
- Contains natural growth stimulants as vitamins, minerals and enzymes
- As well as a soil treatment, applying liquid seaweed with a foliar method will also benefit the plant as it absorbs sunlight, the plant will absorb the nutrients from the liquid seaweed
- Soaking seeds with liquid seaweed prior to planting will help improve seed germination and root growth
Supplied in a highly concentrated liquid form, it will treat up to 133 square meters (per 1 litre of concentrate) and will make up to 300ltr of ready feed (per 1 litre of concentrate).
Required amount per 9ltr watering can:
- Foliar & indoor Plants - 30ml every 2-4 weeks
- Transplanting & planting - 40ml at planting and again 1 week later
- Vegetables, herbs & annuals - 40ml every 2 weeks
- Established flowers - 40ml every 2 - 4 weeks
- New lawns - 60ml every 7-10 days while establishing
- Established lawns 120ml every 2-4 weeks to maintain
- Large/stressed trees 120ml apply to soil around dripline (canopy edge) of tree. Apply monthly.
Fertilisers & Soil Improvers
Seed only orders
P&P on seed only orders is just £2.45.
A single £4.95 P&P charge per order no matter how many items are ordered (to one address - UK only).
(i.e. plants and garden hardware)
Orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items
For orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items a combined P&P charge (£7.40 - £2.45 to cover the seed items and £4.95 to cover the cost of non-seed items) will apply. This is due to the vast majority of live products, hardware and seed items being sent out from separate warehouses and the costs involved.