Kitchen Garden Trough
This rustic style Kitchen Garden Trough planter from Forest can serve a multitude of purposes to suit you and your garden. It could hold home grown herbs to use in your cooking, or simply an array of beautiful flowers for display. This planter is easy to move about, so you don’t have to keep it in one place all year round.
The timber used to manufacture this planter has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The raised design of this planter means it is safe from pets and small children trampling your plant life, and it is also perfect for those who find it difficult to bend down while planting.
- Delivered to you flat packed with easy to follow step-by-step instructions and all the fixings you need for a simple build.
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Manufactured from smooth planed, pressure treated timber
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- This product is part of Accessible Gardening range in partnership with Thrive – a charity that helps people living with a disability or mental illness transform their lives through gardening
- Product Size (h x w x d) 81 x 100 x 76cm/32 x 39.5 x 30in
- Estimated Weight 31.8kg, Material: Mixed Softwood
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
Excluded postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV4-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
You will be contacted via telephone by our partner Forest Garden, please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number to make the delivery possible.
up to 1-2 weeks
Sowing & Growing
Seed only orders
P&P on seed only orders is just £2.45.
A single £4.95 P&P charge per order no matter how many items are ordered (to one address - UK only).
(i.e. plants and garden hardware)
Orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items
For orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items a combined P&P charge (£7.40 - £2.45 to cover the seed items and £4.95 to cover the cost of non-seed items) will apply. This is due to the vast majority of live products, hardware and seed items being sent out from separate warehouses and the costs involved.