Caledonian Rectangular Raised Bed
The Rectangular Caledonian Raised Bed is a great option for a compact kitchen garden, where you can grow fresh vegetables and herbs to use in your cooking. The rectangular design gives a more traditional looking raised-bed style. To manufacture these planters we have used timber that has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Caledonian Rectangular Planter can hold approximately 400ltr of compost to give space for a variety of plants, flowers, vegetables or herbs
- This planter delivered flat packed and is quick and easy to assemble with its pre-notched frame. Step-by- Step instructions and fixings are included
- Other sizes and designs are also available
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Manufactured from pressure treated timber
- Supplied with a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay
- Delivered flat packed with fixings and instructions for self-assembly
- Product Size (h x w x d) 30 x 180 x 90cm/12 x 71 x 35in
- Estimated Weight 52.5kg Material: Mixed Softwood
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
Excluded postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV4-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden, please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
up to 4-5 weeks
Sowing & Growing
Seed only orders
P&P on seed only orders is just £2.45.
A single £4.95 P&P charge per order no matter how many items are ordered (to one address - UK only).
(i.e. plants and garden hardware)
Orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items
For orders containing a mix of seed and non-seed items a combined P&P charge (£7.40 - £2.45 to cover the seed items and £4.95 to cover the cost of non-seed items) will apply. This is due to the vast majority of live products, hardware and seed items being sent out from separate warehouses and the costs involved.