Instant Biosys Microbe Tea
A unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants
The Complete Microbial Solution Biosys contains a unique blend of microbes and natural plant growth stimulants. Easy and quick to mix and use, nothing immediately improves the health of your root zone quite like Biosys.
Biosys is a concentrated powder that you add to water to make what we call a 'microbe tea'. It contains some quite complex ingredients that work on a few levels. The microbes in Biosys improve root function, increase nutrient, and water availability, help with disease prevention, speed up the breakdown organic matter and improve plant growth.
These organisms include;
8 Species of Endo mycorrhizal fungi
8 Species of Bacillus
2 Species of Nitrogen fixing bacteria
2 Species of Pseudomonas
2 Species of Trichoderma
Biosys also contains biological catalysts to allow activation and continued growth of beneficial bacteria and fungi within the root zone – right where you need them. These catalysts that activate and sustain the microbes include humic acids, amino acids, enzymes, proteins, carbohydrates, and seaweed extract. Biosys is very suitable to (re)populate, to stimulate and maintain the biological balance in the root zone.
When added to water and applied to root zone, Biosys comes to life quickly to improve the root environment of your crop. It's ideal for use outdoors on open soil, as well as indoors with potting soil, coco, hydroponic growing media (such as rockwool) and even in hydroponic systems with little or no growing media.
Biosys is ideally applied during propagation of seedlings or cuttings, with subsequent applications every 1-2 weeks indoors, and every 4 weeks outdoors. Biosys has a unique action that quickly populates the rhizosphere with a diversity of natural microorganisms to enable your plants to thrive.
Application 10g per 10ltr of water.
- Contains beneficial bacteria, fungi, enzymes and plant growth stimulants and microbial catalysts all in an easy-to-use powder!
- Stimulates rooting of cuttings and promotes both vegetative and generative plant development
- Maintains a healthy root zone throughout the entire plant cycle.
- Enriches the rhizosphere with a natural balance of micro-organisms to improve plant growth and allow healthy uptake of water and nutrients
- Helps plants recover quickly from periods of stress
- Highly concentrated
- The microbial catalysts in Biosys are water soluble
- No brewing necessary, an advanced instant alternative to aerated compost tea!
- Very easy to apply – straight away!