Bustaseed Propagation Tray
Bustaseed Extra Durable Tip Out Propagation Kit
This ingenious, award-winning design allows you to grow your plants with minimal root disturbance, easy root monitoring and gentle plant removal. Extra durable and reusable, washes easily, with 5-year guarantee. All the components are fully, easily, and widely recyclable (after its very long lifespan is over).
Injection moulded green base tray, 7 injection moulded white insert rows of 5 cells each (cells 5cm deep), clear lid, packaging sleeve.
- Simple and gentle removal of plants which reduces losses caused by extraction damage and root transplant shock
- Easy monitoring of roots and compost for distribution, hydration, pests, mould, diseases etc
- Plants grown in the Bustaseed Kits are stronger due to white insert rows reflecting light up towards the stem and underside of leaves
- Unique colour; only white insert tray on the market and with the green base tray Bustaseed kits are stylish and brighten up the greenhouse
- Water conservation; excess water can be tipped out and reused elsewhere in the garden
- Award Winning - the Bustaseed Tip Out Tray Design won the prestigious IDI 2020 award in the Sustainable Design Category
- Used by Monty Don on Gardener’s World to grow artichokes
- Professional and domestic customer / reviewer feedback 100% positive
- Perfect for gardeners with arthritis, learning difficulties or children learning to garden
Product Dimensions: L W H, 37 x 25 x 12cm/14.5 x 10 x 5in