Large Overlap Garden Cold Frame
The impressive Large Overlap Cold Frame from Forest has a generous amount of room that will house any plants that are ready to be moved out of the greenhouse and into your garden. Cold frames are used as the stepping stone for young plants between growing in a greenhouse to being transferred outdoors: if a plant is moved straight outside into the cold it can stunt its growth, so a cold frame is a great way to ease it into life in the cold.
The cold frame is manufactured using an overlap construction that allows for flexibility and movement of the timber during changing temperatures. The timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot. The acrylic glazing of this cold frame is a safer alternative to glass that still lets plenty of light and warmth through. The two independently opening lids each have a prop so you can work without completely opening the cold frame and e x posing your plants. We recommend using a weed block fabric to prevent weeds from growing in your cold frame and capture even more warmth.
- 15 Years anti-rot
- Pressure Treated Robust overlap construction
- Timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Acrylic glazing is a safer alternative to glass
- Two independently opening lids allow you to easily access your plants
- For increased insulation and to deter weed, we recommend using a weed block fabric in the base of the cold frame
- Product Size (h x w x d) 38 x 109 x 63cm/15 x 43 x 25in
- Estimated Weight 16.5kg Material: Mixed Softwood.
Delivered to UK mainland only. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
Excluded postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV4-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE.
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden, please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.