Sulphate of Ammonia Nitrogen Fertiliser 1.25kg
Ideal for alkaline soils!
N:P:K 21:0:0 with Sulphur.
• Particularly beneficial for brassicas, lettuce, spinach, rhubarb, leeks and onions
• Also excellent with foliage plants
• Prevents and cures leaf yellowing (chlorosis)
• An early application also gives flowering plants, shrubs and fruit an extra boost and will quickly ‘green-up’ a tired lawn.
• It can be applied at the recommended rates throughout the growing season.
Apply evenly at recommended rate, raked in to the top surface, if dry, and watered in. Avoid the fertiliser lodging on stems and leaves.
Prior to sowing or planting, 35gm per square meter (1oz per square yard). Brassicas and other leaf crops will benefit from one or two dressings, 35gm per square meter
Prior to sowing or planting, 35gm per square meter (1oz per square yard). As a top dressing for established plants 35gm per square meter (1oz per square yard) applied evenly over the area beneath the foliage.
To green up tired lawns apply 20gm per square meter (half oz per square meter).
Dissolve30gm in 9ltr of water (1oz per 2 gallons) and apply in place of normal watering
Do not exceed the recommended rate.
Wash hands after use
Store in a cool and dry place away from children, pets and food stuff.
Avoid fertilisers lodging on stems and leaves.