12 x 8 Double Door Apex Workshop
The Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 12 x 8 Apex Workshop with double doors from Forest is a premium quality building with high specification throughout. The generous dimensions of the building make it ideal for use as a workshop, with plenty of room for a workbench, chair, shelving and storage of large items. The strong solid timber tongue & groove floor means that storage of heavier items and floor- Standing shelving is not a problem.
For a high quality, premium build, this workshop is manufactured from smooth planed interlocking tongue and groove boards and supported by sturdy 45 x 28mm framing. As well as the walls and floor, the roof is also made using interlocking tongue & groove solid timber boards and it is made weather proof with high quality mineral felt. All the timber used in the workshop has been pressure treated, giving it a 15 year anti-rot guarantee.
The six windows of this Apex workshop are glazed with thick 3mm acrylic, with the two opening windows fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation. The double doors are hung using robust hinges and screws provided and can be locked with the supplied rim lock and key. The doors are reinforced with thick double “Z” framing which makes them very strong. During assembly it is possible to choose which end to make the door- End relative to the window side in order to suit the location of the shed.
The workshop is finished with smooth planed barge boards and finial to give clean lines to the gable ends.
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all included for self-assembly.
- Manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
- 15 Years anti-rot Pressure Treated
- Robust tongue & groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- Acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Double doors with diagonal framing for strength
- High quality rim lock supplied for security
- 12mm tongue & groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens
- Finished with barge boards and finial manufactured from smooth planed timber
- Product Size (h x w x d) 235 x 263 x 371cm/92.5 x 103.5 x 146in.
- Estimated Weight 527.5kg, Material: Mixed Softwood.
- Door Type: Double Door Size (h x w) 55.7 x 182cm/23 x 71.5in ( x 2). Door Opening Height 175.4cm/69in. Door Opening Width 110.6cm/43.5in. Framing Size Building Framing (Battens) Size 45 x 28mm. Roof Type: Apex Construction Type: Tongue and Groove. Wall Cladding thickness 12mm. Number of Windows 6 (4 fixed, 2 opening). Glazing: Single Glazing. Material: Acrylic Glazing. Glazing thickness 3mm. Framing Style (window) PAR Plained Window Size (h x w) 57.4 x 69.5cm/22.5 x 27.5in. Roof Material: Boarded. Roof thickness 12mm. Roof Material 2: Green Mineral, Floor Material: Boarded. Floor thickness 12mm. Door Locking: Rim Lock.
Delivered within 7 to 10 working days* to UK mainland (*Scotland 21 days). Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands or offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden with a website link enabling you to pick-a-day for your delivery. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
Height: Width: Depth:
Plant Class: .
Early/Late Flowering: .
Flower Size: .
Despatch Option: .
12 x 8 Double Door Apex Workshop
Last Order Date:
Despatch: Within 10 working days
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought