Vale Greenhouse 6x4
The 6 x 4 Vale Greenhouse from Forest combines practicality and style to create a fully functional greenhouse that will look great in any garden. The inspiration for this structure came from the designs used by the gardeners in the Vale of Evesham to create the optimum growing conditions for seedlings and vegetables all year round. – is this true?
The 70 x 45mm framing and 12mm tongue and groove cladding combine to make a heavy duty and durable structure. The timber used has been slow grown, kiln dried then pressure treated to give it an impressive 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. It has also been smooth planed to give the building a splinter free finish.
The glass used for this greenhouse is 4mm toughened glass, which reduces the risk of breakages and provides more internal light than Perspex. To ensure that the greenhouse is properly ventilated, the roof is fitted with an opening window that has an automatic vent; this auto-vent will regulate the temperature and keep air circulating efficiently.
The 6 x 4 Vale has two full width spans of potting shelves so you can keep all of your plants in the sunlight, and give them the adequate attention they need without creating a mess. The ironmongery used for this greenhouse is of the highest quality and provides excellent support to the wooden structure and single door.
This greenhouse comes with free delivery and installation, so you don’t need to worry about a thing – except what you are going to plant in your brand new greenhouse.
- Timber used has been pressure treated to give it a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Smooth planed 12mm tongue and groove cladding
- 70 x 45mm framing for a rigid structure
- Glazed with 4mm toughened glass – a safer alternative to regular glass
- Two full widths of potting shelves to keep ensure your plants get the appropriate amount of light
- Single door optimises interior space
- Roof is fitted with an opening window and auto-vent to keep air flowing
- Free delivery and installation
- Product Size (h x w x d) 239 x 193 x 122cm/95 x 76 x 48in.
- Estimated Weight 224kg. Material: Mixed Softwood. Door Type: Single Door Size (h x w) 187 x 68cm/73.5 x 27in. Door Opening Height 188cm/74in. Door Opening Width 69cm/27in. Framing Size (mm) Building Framing (Battens) Size 70 x 45mm. Roof Type: Apex Construction Type
(eg Overlap, Shiplap, T&G) Tongue and Groove. Wall Cladding Thickness 12mm. Glazing: Toughened Safety Glass. Glazing Thickness 4mm. Framing Style (window) 70 x 45cm/27.5 x 17.5in. Roof Material: Toughened Safety Glass. Roof Thickness 4mm. Floor Material: None. Door Locking: Rim Lock.
Delivered and installed within 28 days to UK mainland. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Scottish Highlands and offshore islands (including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man).
You will be contacted via e-mail/telephone by our partner Forest Garden to arrange delivery and installation. Please ensure that you provide a daytime telephone number and e-mail address (preferably both) to make the delivery possible.
Height: Width: Depth:
Plant Class: .
Early/Late Flowering: .
Flower Size: .
Despatch Option: .
Vale Greenhouse 6x4
Last Order Date:
Despatch: Delivered within 28 days
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought