Award winning Lavandula!
With its outstanding garden performance throughout the summer, Lavender Hidcote is much famed for its dense spikes of highly fragrant, deep violet-purple flowers above silver-grey and aromatic foliage. UK grown and named after Hidcote Manor in Gloucestershire, it is the best variety for creating an aromatic hedge or for edging borders, paths and driveways. The flowers are adored by bees and other nectar-loving insects and best of all, it is incredible value at only £12.95 per tray of 30 Garden Ready plants when you buy two or more. When you think that just one tray is enough for 10 metres of hedging you can appreciate the true value of this award-winning variety.
- Supplied as Garden Ready plants individually grown in modular trays of 30 plants, measuring approx. 16cm (6in) from root to tip
- RHS Award of Garden Merit variety with highly scented flowers and a height and spread of 60 x 75cm (24 x 30in)
- The best culinary variety for flavouring cakes, biscuits and other desserts
- Plant in a dry sunny spot, it works well in patio containers and is often used in gravel type gardens
- Drought resistant and fully hardy, it will flower year after year from July to September
Our garden ready plants are provided already ‘hardened off’ and can be planted directly outside into their final planting positions. Measuring approximately 10-12cm (4-5in) in height, they are quick to establish and come into flower.
Height: 60 x 75cm (24 x 30in)
Plant Class: Hardy Perennial (HP)