Seasol Organic Seaweed Concentrate 4ltr
- Stimulate root development
- Promote healthy growth in all plants
- Enhance flowering & fruiting
- Increase resistance to heat, drought, frost, pests & disease
- Improves seed germination rates
Supplied in a highly concentrated liquid form, it will treat up to 532 square meters and will make up to 1200ltr of ready feed.
Required amount per 9ltr watering can:
Foliar & Indoor Plants 30ml every 2 - 4 weeks.
Transplanting & Planting 40ml at planting and again 1 week later.
Vegetables, Herbs & Annuals 40ml every 2 weeks.
Established Flowers 40ml every 2 - 4 weeks.
New Lawns 60ml every 7 - 10 days while establishing.
Established Lawns 120ml every 2 - 4 weeks to maintain.
Large/Stressed Trees 120ml apply to soil around dripline (canopy edge) of tree. Apply monthly.
The Benefits of Seaweed
- Provides great nourishment for plants
- Contains natural growth stimulants as vitamins, minerals and enzymes
- As well as a soil treatment, applying liquid seaweed with a foliar method will also benefit the plant
as it absorbs sunlight, the plant will absorb the nutrients from the liquid seaweed
- Soaking seeds with liquid seaweed prior to planting will help improve seed germination and root growth